Srixon Womens ZX Mk II Hybrids 2023
Built on input from Srixon's professional staff, Srixon Women's ZX Mk II Hybrids are designed with a neutral face angle and a squared-off toe that suits a skilled player's eye. The hybrid's new shape allowed mass to be positioned deeper, resulting in a higher launch and longer carry distances.
Srixon ZX Mk II Hybrids feature Rebound Frame technology. Whereas traditional drivers use a flexible face that compresses and decompresses at impact to propel the ball forward, Rebound Frame adds a second layer of flexibility. Together, the face and frame work like dual springs, transferring even more energy from the club head to the golf ball. By refocusing energy that's ordinarily lost, Rebound Frame is faster on every strike, especially center-face impacts. In fact, Srixon claims that even the most flexible face cannot transfer as much energy as Rebound Frame's dual Flex Zones.
The stock shaft and grip are Project X's Cypher and Winn Dri-Tac, respectively.
Srixon Women's ZX Mk II Hybrids Feature:
- Neutral face angle and squared-off toe appeal to skilled golfers
- New shape allowed mass to be positioned deep for higher, longer shots
- Rebound Frame's Dual Flex Zones focus more energy into the golf ball, creating a purer transfer that increases ball speed and distance on every strike
- New face radius spanning the leading edge to the crown provides consistent spin on high or low strikes for more dependable distance
- Stock Shaft: Project X Cypher 40 Ladies
- Stock Grip: Winn Dri-Tac Ladies (59 Round, 35g)
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Women's Srixon ZX Mk II Hybrids