Srixon Z U85 Utility Driving Iron - ON SALE
The Srixon Z U85 Utility Driving Irons feature a compact hollow-body design that is more forgiving than a traditional iron design, yet still provides total control from the tee or fairway.
The Z U85 is forged with ultra-soft 1020 carbon steel and combined with a high-strength SUP10 face. These two materials work together to provide a soft feel and unmatched distance.
Hollow construction creates a controllable long iron with forgiveness and a high-launch trajectory.
The Z U85 offers a clean, inspiring design that boosts confidence from the tee and fairway.
Srixon Z U85 Utility Driving Irons Feature:
- Compact hollow-body design for forgiveness, control and a high-launch trajectory
- Forged ultra-soft 1020 carbon steel and high-strength SUP 10 face for a soft feel and unmatched distance
- Clean, inspiring design boosts confidence
- UST Recoil 95 graphite shaft
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grip
- Lofts available: 2 (18°), 3 (20°), 4 (23°), 5 (26°), 6 (29°)
- 2, 3 and 4 available in RH/LH • 5 and 6 available in RH only
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon Utility Irons