Srixon ZX Hybrids 2021
When it came time to design the new Srixon ZX Hybrids, Srixon obsessed over one thing: speed. This obsession led to a new breakthrough design called Rebound Frame. Whereas traditional hybrids use a flexible face that compresses and decompresses at impact to propel the ball forward, Rebound Frame adds a second layer of flexibility. Together, the face and frame work like dual springs, transferring even more energy from the club head to the golf ball. By refocusing energy that's ordinarily lost, Rebound Frame is faster on every strike, especially center-face impacts. In fact, Srixon claims that even the most flexible hybrid face simply cannot transfer as much energy as Rebound Frame's dual Flex Zones.
On top of the hybrid, you'll find a crown step that moves the center of gravity down and increases overall MOI. The lowered mass raises your launch for longer shots off the deck.
Srixon outfits the ZX Hybrids two stock shaft options. The first is the low-launching, low-spinning Project X HZRDUS Black shaft, which is designed for players with aggressive swing tempos. The more moderate option is Project X's mid-launching, mid-spinning EvenFlow Riptide.
Srixon ZX Hybrids Feature:
- Smaller footprint, straight face angle and squared off toe designed to suit a skilled player's eye
- Rebound Frame's unique structure focuses more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot
- Crown step lowers mass and CG to increase MOI and raise launch conditions for longer, straighter shots
- Stock Shafts: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (low-launch, low-spin) • Project X EvenFlow Riptie (mid-launch, mid-spin)
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon ZX Hybrids