Srixon ZX5 Mk II Driver
How To Wear It
The new Srixon ZX5 Mk II Driver features Rebound Frame technology. Whereas traditional drivers use a flexible face that compresses and decompresses at impact to propel the ball forward, Rebound Frame adds a second layer of flexibility. Together, the face and frame work like dual springs, transferring even more energy from the club head to the golf ball. By refocusing energy that's ordinarily lost, Rebound Frame is faster on every strike, especially center-face impacts. In fact, Srixon claims that even the most flexible driver face cannot transfer as much energy as Rebound Frame's dual Flex Zones.
Center face ball speed is undoubtedly integral to a driver's performance, but mis-hits happen, even for the world's best. Thus, Srixon engineered the Mk II with a variable-thickness face. Comprised of a series of ridges from heel to toe, this unique design delivers phenomenal ball speed across the face by improving how energy reflects into the ball on off-center shots.
The ZX5 has a larger footprint, flattened shape, and a higher skirt, along with a single eight gram weight for elevated forgiveness and straight, high-launching drives.
Srixon ZX5 Mk II Driver Features:
- Mid spin, high launch, high forgiveness, slight draw bias, low workability
- Rebound Frame's Dual Flex Zones focus more energy into the golf ball, creating a purer transfer that increases ball speed and distance on every strike
- Star Frame design provides the structural integrity needed to use a thin, titanium crown, saving weight that's redistributed for ideal launch and spin characteristics
- Variable thickness face expands the high COR area across the entire face, ensuring high ball speed even on mis-hits
- 8g sole weight placed low and deep delivers stability, MOI, and forgiveness
- Adjustable hosel provides the opportunity to change the loft, lie, and face angle
- Stock Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon ZX Mk II Drivers