How To Wear It
When it came time to design the new Srixon ZX Drivers, Srixon obsessed over one thing: speed. This obsession led to a new breakthrough design called Rebound Frame. Whereas traditional drivers use a flexible face that compresses and decompresses at impact to propel the ball forward, Rebound Frame adds a second layer of flexibility. Together, the face and frame work like dual springs, transferring even more energy from the club head to the golf ball. By refocusing energy that's ordinarily lost, Rebound Frame is faster on every strike, especially center-face impacts. In fact, Srixon claims that even the most flexible driver face simply cannot transfer as much energy as Rebound Frame's dual Flex Zones.
On top of the driver, you'll find a 15% larger carbon weave crown than previous generations. Increasing the amount of strong, lightweight carbon fiber allowed Srixon to reposition mass low, deep, and around the perimeter, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness on every shot.
With adjustable sole weights and an adjustable hosel, the ZX7 is designed to dial in the perfect shot shape. The ZX7 has a more traditional shape and promotes a penetrating launch.
Srixon ZX7 Driver Features:
- Flatter, shallower, straighter head shape with a flattened crown and a taller skirt
- Penetrating launch, adjustable shot shape, forgiving design
- Rebound Frame's unique structure focuses more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot
- 15% Larger carbon crown repositions mass low, pushing MOI up and increasing forgiveness
- Adjustable heel and toe weights help you dial in ball flight (one 4g and one 8g weight)
- Adjustable hosel allows for adjustment of loft, lie and face angle
- Stock Shafts: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (low-launch, low-spin)
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon ZX Drivers