Srixon ZX7 Irons 2021
The Srixon ZX7 Irons are designed for players seeking the look and feel of a blade, but with added power and forgiveness. In order to check all those boxes, Srixon stared with a compact, single-piece forged club head that absorbs vibrations for a buttery soft feel. Next, they added a tour cavity, which subtly shifts mass to the perimeter, while also concentrating mass right on the sweet spot. The result is added forgiveness on off-center strikes, without diminishing the workability demanded by skilled players.
Srixon powers the ZX7s with Nippon's N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 shaft because of its high tip rigidity and ability to minimize unwanted spin, critical characteristics for golfers who shape their shots.
Srixon ZX7 Irons Feature:
- Compact blade shape, narrow topline and narrow sole
- Single-piece forged 1020 carbon steel body absorbs vibrations for extremely soft feel
- Tungsten in the toe of long and mid irons (3i-7i) increases MOI for more stability
- Tour Cavity repositions mass to the perimeter and sweet spot for added forgiveness, workability and remarkably soft feel
- Tour V.T. V-shaped sole glides smoothly through turf, even if you strike slightly behind the ball
- Progressive Grooves are sharper, narrower and deeper on 8i-PW for more spin and stopping power
- Stock Shaft: Nippin N.S. PRO Modus3 Tour 120 Steel (114g-120g, low-mid launch)
- Authorized Srixon Retailer
Buy Srixon ZX Series Irons