SuperStroke Zenergy Flatso 2.0 Putter Grips
How To Wear It
One of the most popular grips played on professional tours and trusted by Jordan Spieth, the SuperStroke Zenergy Flatso Putter Grip features a distinct pentagonal profile comprised of a wide, flat front shape and five pronounced edges.
All of the Zenergy grips include SuperStroke's new Spyne Technology. Spyne consists of a heavily embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that guides golfers to a repeatable hand placement. Consequently, it is significantly easier to square the face at impact and make a more consistent stroke, leading to putts that start online.
SuperStroke Zenergy Flatso 2.0 Putter Grips Feature:
- Pentagonal profile with a wide flat front and five pronounced edges
- Traxion Control advanced surface texture with "X-Shaped" treads in high sensory areas on the sides and bottom of the grip for enhanced feel, comfort, feedback, and tack
- No Taper Technology minimizes grip pressure with a unique parallel design; uniform lower hand profile quiets the hands and adds consistency to the putting stroke
- Spyne Technology is a heavily embossed ridge on the underside of the grip that provides repeatable hand placement and a square face at impact
- Tech-Port accepts all SuperStroke accessories, including the CounterCore weight system that counter-balances the putter
- Dimensions: 10.50" Length x 1.08" Width
- Weight: 50g
- Core: 0.58"
- Authorized SuperStroke Retailer
Buy SuperStroke Zenergy Putter Grips