TaylorMade 300 Mini Driver 2021
The TaylorMade 300 Mini Driver features a midsize 307cc head that provides the optimal blend of distance, forgiveness and control, while also helping you retain confidence and playability from the fairway.
TaylorMade was able to unlock this level of playability by utilizing a multi-material design consisting of carbon, titanium and steel which allows mass to be concentrated low in the 300. The lowered center of gravity helps you launch it high off-the-deck, in addition to increasing MOI for added forgiveness.
In order to ensure that even mis-hits find their intended destination, TaylorMade deploys two important pieces of technology. The first, known as Twist Face, is a revolutionary face curvature that corrects off center hits and reduces side spin to deliver straighter shots. The second piece is the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, which preserves ball speed on shots struck low on the face, the most common mis-hit when using a fairway wood.
TaylorMade outfits the 300 Mini Driver with Mitsubishi's MiDi Proto graphite shaft and Golf Pride's Z-Grip.
TaylorMade 300 Mini Driver Features:
- Carbon, titanium and steel 307cc head provides distance, forgiveness and control off the tee and playability from the fairway
- Low center of gravity helps you launch it off-the-deck and increases MOI for added forgiveness
- 54g Steel Sole Plate delivers a higher launch and lower spin while improving turf interaction and versatility from various lies
- High strength titanium face delivers fast ball speeds
- Twist face helps overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies to provide straighter shots
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket increases face flexibility and preserves ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve allows you to optimize trajectory and face angle (up to +/-2° loft change)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Mini Drivers