TaylorMade M4 Irons - ON SALE
The Taylormade M4 Irons are the result of painstaking hours of research, engineering and design. TaylorMade harnessed every ounce of technology in their arsenal and focused it into one single-minded goal; building the longest, straightest, most consistent irons in the company's history.
The biggest technological breakthrough with the M4 irons is the introduction of RIBCOR. By placing two lightweight, high-density ribs at the heel and toe of the iron, TaylorMade has reinforced the perimeter of the club head and increased it's structural rigidity. This in turn allows M4 to localize face flexibility, meaning more energy, ball speed and forgiveness across the hitting area. RIBCOR actively stifles flexibility in the toe, creating a tighter shot dispersion. As an added bonus, RIBCOR makes the M4 irons sound and feel better at impact.
With the M4 Irons, every golfer is afforded the opportunity to benefit from TaylorMade's relentless pursuit of perfection.
TaylorMade M4 Irons Feature:
- RIBCOR technology
- Extremely thin face increases spring for added ball speed and distance
- Optimized heel and toe weighting significantly increase MOI, resulting in more forgiveness
- Ultra-thin leading edge works with Speed Pocket to increase speed on shots struck low on the face
- Fluted Hosel and 360° undercut allows for redistribution of mass low in the head to increase launch, distance and consistency
- Stock Shafts: KBS MAX 85 Steel (Stiff, Regular) • Fujikura Atmos Red (7 Stiff, 6 Regular, 5 Senior)
- Stock Grip: TM DualFeel '18 (46.5g, 0.600)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade M4 Irons