TaylorMade M5 Fairway Woods - ON SALE
The all-new TaylorMade M5 Fairway Woods feature a ground-breaking new titanium-carbon construction. The body and face of the M5 Fairway are titanium, while the crown has a six layer carbon construction, resulting in massive distance gains.
Twist Face, a technological leap that was previously only found on drivers, has made its way into the M5 Fairway Woods. The revolutionary face curvature corrects off center hits and reduces side spin to deliver straighter shots.
Not only are the M5 Fairway Woods long and forgiving, but they have next-gen adjustability as well. A 65 gram moveable weight, which is over 30% of the head's total weight, allows for a draw or fade bias to be easily selected. The new, larger weight creates a seamless sole contour for smoother turf interaction. Finally, a more streamlined, 12 position loft sleeve offers plus or minus 2° of loft settings.
Mitsubishi's Tensei CK Orange is the stock graphite shaft offering, while the Golf Pride MCC (grey/black) is the stock grip.
TaylorMade M5 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Ground-breaking new titanium-carbon construction produces massive distance
- Twist face revolutionary face curvature corrects off center hits and reduces side spin for straighter shots
- First time Twist Face is in a fairway wood
- 65g movable weight (>30% of total head weight) allows for draw/fade adjustability
- New larger weight creates a seamless sole contour for smoother turf interaction
- 12 position loft sleeve offers plus/minus 2° of loft settings
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride MCC (grey/black)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade M5 Fairway Woods