The TaylorMade's M6 Rescue Hybrids feature Twist Face technology and its revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angles to help mishits fly longer and straighter. This revolutionary technology was previously only available on drivers, but for the first time, TaylorMade's Rescue Hybrid are bestowed with its gifts.
The M6's thin, fast face improve ball speed and overall distance, while the stepped crown lowers the center of gravity and provides easy alignment.
The M6's advanced Speed Pocket design features improved slot flexibility for a larger sweet spot (COR area), in addition to better off center performance, especially low-face strikes. Additionally, the TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface to improve turf interaction.
The stock shaft in the M6 Rescue Hybrid is Fujikura's Atmos Orange, while the TM Lamkin Dual Feel is the stock grip.
TaylorMade M6 Rescue Hybrids Feature:
- Twist Face technology with revolutionary face curvature with corrective face angles reduces side spin
- First time Twist Face appears in a hybrid to produce straighter and longer mishits
- Thin, fast face improves ball speed and overall distance
- Stepped crown lowers the center of gravity and provides easy alignment
- Advanced Speed Pocket design has improved slot flexibility for a larger sweet sport (COR area)
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Orange graphite
- Stock Grip: TM Lamkin Dual Feel '19
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade M6 Rescue Hybrids