TaylorMade MG3 Tiger Woods Grind Wedges 2021
Every aspect of the TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Tiger Woods Grind Wedges was carefully crafted to meet the demands of one of history's greatest wedge players. Both wedges feature a unique grind designed by Tiger Woods himself. The 56° has a dual sole with heavy heel relief. The 60° has extremely high bounce on the leading edge and a shaved heel, making it possible to open the face for flop shots, while still providing relief on the leading edge to boost performance from tight lies.
As with the standard Milled Grind 3 Wedges, the Tiger Woods Wedges utilize TaylorMade's Raw Face Technology, which omits plating from the face and grooves, resulting in increased spin, precision and feel. Over time, the wedge's face will rust, which only serves to increase spin, especially in wet conditions.
Raised Micro-Ribs positioned between the full grooves add texture to the face, elevating spin rates even higher and improving performance around the greens. The ribs are specifically designed to provide the control you need to execute even the most difficult short game shots.
The MG3 has distinct lines on the sole of the club as a result of the milling process. The reason TaylorMade mills the sole is because their tolerance levels and standards are so high, that no human can consistently, repeatably produce the desired result. Milling is extraordinarily precise, and ensures that every sole meets the exact measurements required for perfect turf interaction.
TaylorMade MG3 Tiger Woods Grind Wedges Feature:
- RAW Face technology omits plating from the face for more spin, precision and feel
- Raised Micro-Ribs positioned between the full grooves add texture to the face for increased spin
- Milled Grind sole ensures precision and consistency where it matters most for maximum performance
- ZTP Raw Groove Design has sharper, deeper, narrower grooves with radii engineered for more greenside spin and improved performance in wet weather conditions
- Thick thin mass placement for enhanced feel while optimizing CG location for precise flight
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Tour Issue S200 Steel
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Blue/Grey End Cap
- Wedge Will Rust Over Time
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Tiger Woods Wedges