TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedges - Chrome
The TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedges feature Raw Face Technology, which omits plating from the face and grooves, resulting in increased spin, precision and feel. The face will rust over time, which only serves to increase spin.
The Milled Grind 2 Wedges milling process maximizes the consistency of each wedge's construction. The end result is a precisely crafted grind on every single wedge that produces consistent performance and turf interaction.
The 54°, 56°, 58° and 60° wedges are offered in both standard and low bounce options. Standard bounce is an all purpose grind that is designed for players that like to rotate the club face, have a neutral/steep attack angle and take medium/large divots. Standard bounce is ideal for full/pitch shots and medium/soft conditions. Low bounce features a narrow, crescent shape, allowing for maximum versatility and is designed for players with a neutral/shallow attack angle that take shallow divots on full shots. Low bounce is ideal for shots with an open face and medium/hard conditions.
TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Wedges - Chrome Feature:
- Raw Face Design increases spin, precision and feel
- Milled grind sole maximizes consistency and turf interaction
- ZTP Raw Groove Design has sharper, deeper, narrower grooves for more greenside spin
- Laser etched pattern between the grooves creates a rougher surface with more spin
- Thick-Thin head design redistributes mass to optimize CG for precise flight and enhanced feel
- TPU insert in the back cavity provides vibration dampening for a solid, positive feel at impact
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold S200
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline Soft Cord
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Wedges