ATaylorMade originally designed the Hi-Toe to accommodate requests from their staff players for an extremely versatile wedge that was capable of handling the most difficult lies. With the new Milled Grind Hi-Toe RAW, TaylorMade modified the wedge, infusing it with Raw Face Technology. With sharper, narrower, and deeper grooves, as well as laser etching, the ZTP RAW Groove Design maximizes precision, feel and greenside spin.
The Big Foot variant possesses a flatter, wider, asymmetric C-Grind sole and an anti-dig leading edge to simplify shots from the sand and rough.
TaylorMade outfits the Hi-Toe RAW with KBS' Hi-Rev 2.0 steel shaft and Lamkin's Crossline 360 grip.
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe RAW Wedge Features:
- New aged copper finish with a slightly tarnished look that will rust over time, preserving spin properties
- Thinner topline along with additional mass redistributed to the top of the spine optimizes CG for precise flight and enhanced feel
- Milled grind ensures precision and maximizes consistency when crafting each sole for repeatable performance
- RAW Face Technology with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves and laser etching for maximum greenside spin
- Full face scoring lines (56°-62°) encourage consistent contact out of deep rough and increase spin on off-center strikes
- Big Foot asymmetric C-Grind sole is flatter and wider with anti-dig leading edge for ease of use from the sand and rough
- Stock Shaft: KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115g Taper
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360 52g 0.580 (Black/Red)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Hi-Toe Wedges