TaylorMade P790 Irons
The new TaylorMade P790 Irons feature a forged construction and revolutionary SpeedFoam Technology to deliver breakthrough distance in a players iron. The P790's powerful performance is packed into a clean, classic looking iron and the result is distance, feel, forgiveness and workability unlike any iron of this caliber.
SpeedFoam is an ultra light urethane foam that is injected inside the clubhead, which allows the engineers at TaylorMade to push the limits of face speed and simultaneously improve feel. The foam is injected into the P790's forged hollow body clubhead to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness.
True Temper's Dynamic Gold 105 VSS is the stock steel shaft, while two flex-dependent UST Recoil shafts are the graphite option. The UST Recoil 760 with SmacWrap is available in regular and senior flex. The UST Recoil 780 with SmacWrap is available in stiff flex.
TaylorMade P790 Irons 2019 Feature:
- Forged 4140 face and soft carbon steel body deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
- SpeedFoam injected inside the head to push the limits of speed and improve feel
- Low profile tungsten weights lower the center of gravity and produce a higher launch
- Flexible Speed Pocket maximizes ballspeed and provides forgiveness on low face shots
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology improves accuracy and protects off-center ball speed
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 VSS
- Stock Graphite Shaft: UST Recoil 760 with SmacWrap (R, A) • UST Recoil 780 with SmacWrap (S)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade P790 Irons