TaylorMade P790 Ti Irons - ON SALE
A culmination of four decades of research, the TaylorMade P790 TI Irons are meticulously designed with a hollow titanium body, SpeedFoam injection and a tungsten insert to deliver incredible ball speed and breakthrough distance.
The P790 TI's super lightweight, hollow heads are injected with SpeedFoam to push the design limits of face speed and distance, while simultaneously improving feel. A tungsten weight is then locked into the back bar of each iron to create a high launching, low spinning trajectory in order to truly maximize distance.
TaylorMade finishes the irons with premium components, such as Nippon's NS Pro 950 GH Neo steel shaft and Mitsubishi's MMT graphite shaft.
TaylorMade P790 TI Irons 2020 Feature:
- Titanium body (9-1-1 Ti) and machined titanium face (6-4 Ti) form a super lightweight hollow iron to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
- Extreme tungsten weight (up to 119g) locked into the back of of each iron to produce a high launch, low spin trajectory and maximize distance
- Ultra light urethane SpeedFoam injected inside each head to push design limits of face speed and improve feel
- TaylorMade's most technologically advanced iron is paired with premium components to create the ultimate players distance iron
- Stock Shafts: Nippon NS Pro 950 GH Neo Steel • Mitsubishi MMT Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 .580 Grey/Black
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade P790 Titanium Irons