TaylorMade P7MC Irons 2022
Every detail of the muscle cavity TaylorMade P•7MC Irons is meticulously crafted to provide the purest feeling iron possible, because there's nothing like the feel of a perfectly struck iron short. The iron's tour-inspired design meets the standards of the game's most discerning players, with classically shaped heads and minimal offset to deliver uncompromised control and precision. The P•7MC's differentiate themselves from from their muscle back brothers with perimeter weighting, which adds a touch of forgiveness.
The P•7MC Irons are crafted using Compact Grain Forging, which involves the use of a 2,000 ton press to create the optimal grain structure for each iron. The end result is masterful precision, consistency, and performance across the entire set. After being pressed, TaylorMade machine mills aggressive grooves to deliver the spin and control needed to produce your desired shape and tracjetory.
TaylorMade powers the P•7MC's with KBS' Tour Shaft in extra-stiff and stiff flex, while KBS Tour C-Taper Lites are selected for regular flex.
TaylorMade P•7MC Irons Feature:
- Compact Grain Forging 1025 carbon steel is forged inside a 2,000 ton press to ensure optimal grain structure, precision and consistency across the entire set
- Tour-inspired shaping featuring a thin topline and progressive offset. Narrow sole and tight leading edge ensure consistency through the turf
- Machined face for precision and quality with aggresive score line geometry for exact shot making
- Muscle cavity meets the demands of the game's best ball strikes, with a touch of added forgiveness
- Stock Shaft: KBS Tour Steel (X-Stiff 130g, Stiff 120g) • KBS Tour C-Taper Lite (Regular 105g)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z Grip 360 Grey/Black
- Authorized TaylorMade RetailerBuy TaylorMade P•7MC IronsBuy TaylorMade P•7MC Irons
Buy TaylorMade P•7MC Irons