The draw-biased TaylorMade SIM2 Max D Fairway Woods are equipped with a high strength C300 steel face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The fairway's Thru-Slot speed pocket provides increased face flexibility to help preserve ball speed and distance on shots struck low on the face, the most common miss with a fairway wood.
The SIM2 Max D features a larger, 195cc head design. Mass from the updated V Steel sole has been redistributed to enhance forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties for explosive distance and a high launch.
The stock shaft and grip are Fujikura's AirSpeeder and Golf Pride's Z-Grip respectively.
TaylorMade SIM2 Max D Fairway Woods Feature:
- Strategically placed heel weight promotes draw-bias, while player friendly lofts encourage an easy launch
- Multi-material construction with a larger 190cc head design featuring precision weighting and strategic CG placement for explosive distance, enhanced forgiveness and a high launch
- Updated V Steel design redistributes weight to increase forgiveness, while still maintaining low CG properties. Depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, improving V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits
- High-strength C300 steel face is engineered for explosive ball speeds
- Twist Face technology helps overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility and preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Blue
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47g 0.620 (black/grey)
- Matching headcover included
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade SIM2 Draw Fairway Woods