TaylorMade SIM Driver 2020
The TaylorMade SIM Driver features a revolutionary new shape and an aerodynamic sole to provide faster club head speed. The sole also features TaylorMade's inertia generator, which places weight deep and back for extraordinarily high MOI and forgiveness.
TaylorMade's Speed Injected Technology moves forward with the SIM Driver, providing all golfers with the hottest face possible. TaylorMade crafts the SIM's face to be thinner and hotter than what is legal, tests it, and then injects a tuning resin behind the face to fill it so that it meets the .83 COR limit. The driver is then tested again, and if it meets TaylorMade's standard, they seal the club by inserting two screws near the bottom of the face.
Also back is Twist Face's revolutionary face curvature, which uses corrective face angles to help fight the ball's tendencies on mis-hits and keep you in the fairway.
Stock shaft offerings for the SIM Driver include Mitsubishi's Diamana S Limited and Project X's Hzrdus Smoke Green, while Golf Pride's Z-Grip is the stock grip.
TaylorMade SIM Driver Features:
- New shape with Aerodynamic Asymmetric Sole provides faster club head speed for more ball speed
- Inertia Generator with rear weight creates high MOI for improved forgiveness
- Speed Injected face improves ball speed by calibrating each head at the legal speed limit
- Twist Face uses corrective face angles to overcome mis-hits and produce straighter shots
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket delivers additional ball speed and forgiveness, especially on low-face mis-hits
- Carbon, titanium and steel construction creates an ultra-low CG and high MOI
- Sliding Weight Technology adjusts draw or fade bias up to +/- 20 yards
- Loft Sleeve allows golfers to optimize trajectory and face angle up to +/-2° of loft
- Stock Shafts: Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47 g (0.620 round on Diamana • 0.600 round on HZRDUS)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Sim Drivers