TaylorMade SIM Max Driver - ON SALE
The TaylorMade SIM Max Driver features a revolutionary new shape and an aerodynamic sole to provide faster club head speed. The sole also features TaylorMade's inertia generator, which places weight deep and back for extraordinarily high MOI and forgiveness.
TaylorMade's Speed Injected Technology moves forward with the SIM Max Driver, providing all golfers with the hottest face possible. TaylorMade crafts the SIM's face to be thinner and hotter than what is legal, tests it, and then injects a tuning resin behind the face to fill it so that it meets the .83 COR limit. The driver is then tested again, and if it meets TaylorMade's standard, they seal the club by inserting two screws near the bottom of the face.
Also returning is Twist Face's revolutionary face curvature, which uses corrective face angles to help fight the ball's tendencies on mis-hits and keep you in the fairway.
Stock shaft offerings for the SIM Max Driver include Fujikura's Ventus Blue and Red graphite shafts. The stock grip is Golf Pride's Z-Grip.
TaylorMade SIM Max Driver Features:
- New shape with Aerodynamic Asymmetric Sole provides faster club head speed for more ball speed
- Inertia Generator with rear weight creates high MOI for improved forgiveness
- Speed Injected face improves ball speed by calibrating each head at legal speed limit
- Twist Face uses corrective face angles to overcome mis-hits and produce straighter shots
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket delivers additional ball speed and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits
- Carbon, titanium and steel construction creates an ultra-low CG and high MOI
- Loft Sleeve allows golfers to optimize trajectory and face angle up to +/-2° of loft
- Stock Shafts: Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 (X, S, R) • Fujikura Ventus Red 5 (S, R, A)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip 47 g (0.620 round Ventus Blue • 0.600 round on Ventus Red)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Sim Drivers