The new TaylorMade SLDR 430 Driver is designed for incredible control and accuracy. The slightly smaller 430cc clubhead makes it easier to shape the ball off the tee. The easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight technology allows golfers to fine tune their driver with 21 different weight positions for optimum ball flight. TaylorMade SLDR 430 driver features a forward CG location for faster ball speeds and a lower overall spin rate.
TaylorMade SLDR 430 drivers allow you to increase or decrease the loft 1.5º to customize it for your game. The sliding weight system is changed with the same wrench helps adjust the CG location for the perfect driver trajectory. Take a few mins and dial in the right setting to hit it longer and straighter than ever before.
TaylorMade SLDR 430 Driver 2014 features:
- Lofts: 9º • 10.5º • 12º
- Fujikura Speeder 67 Graphite shaft available in Regular & Stiff flex
- Available in right and left hand
- Includes matching headcover and wrench
- Low-forward CG promotes a higher launch and faster ball speeds
- Authorized TaylorMade dealer
Buy TaylorMade SLDR 430 Driver