The new TaylorMade SLDR Driver will make you even longer than before with explosive distance and control. The easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight technology allows golfers to tune their driver with 21 different weight positions for optimum ball flight. TaylorMade SLDR driver features a lower CG that is positioned forward in the club head for a high launch/low spin combo that has never been seen before in golf. The modern shape and charcoal-gray crown make for easy alignment and more confidence off the tee.
TaylorMade SLDR driver allows you to adjust the loft 1.5º to customize it for your game. The sliding weight system is changed with the same wrench and promotes up to 30 yards of shot shaping adjustments. Take a few minutes and dial in the right setting to hit it longer and straighter than ever before.
TaylorMade SLDR Drivers 2014 feature:
- Lofts: 8º • 9.5º • 10.5º • 12º
- Fujikura Speeder 57 Graphite shaft available in Senior, Regular & Stiff flex
- Available in right and left hand
- Includes matching headcover and wrench
- Low-forward CG promotes a higher launch and faster ball speeds
- Authorized TaylorMade dealer