TaylorMade Spider Interactive Putter Double Bend
Introducing the all-new Taylormade Spider Interactive Putter powered by BLAST. The Interactive Putter features a motion sensor housed within the SuperStroke grip, which records important stroke analytics while you putt. The Interactive Putter then automatically syncs with your mobile app, allowing you to analyze and refine your putting stroke, based on the analytic data.
The Spider Interactive Putter is designed with more than just the scratch golfer in mind. The Interactive Putter allows players of any skill level to focus on the specifics of their putting stroke, or take part in a step-by-step instructional path that starts with the basics.
All of these helpful metrics are avaiable in one of TaylorMade's most successful putters, both on and off the tour. The Spider Putter features a lightweight 6061 steel body, paired with a 304 steel frame, making the Spider extraordinarily stable with high MOI. The Spider also features TaylorMade's Pure Roll face insert, which improves forward roll and distance control.
The TaylorMade Spider Interactive Putter Double Bend Features:
- Automatically captures valuable stroke metrics to help analyze putting performance
- Insight, training levels, tips and drills to help improve putting performance
- Included: Blast charging pad, micro USB cable, sensor install key, yellow plug, white sensor, storage pouch
- Free app download for iOS and Android included
- Metrics include: Timing, tempo, stroke length, speed and rotation
- Head Weight: 350 grams
- Available in 34", 35"
- Pure Roll Insert improves forward roll and distance control
- 6061 steel body and 304 steel frame generate stability and high MOI
Buy TaylorMade Interactive Putters