TaylorMade Spider SR Putter 2021 - Flow Neck
The TaylorMade Spider SR Putter is engineered with a premium, multi-material construction. The putter's heavy cast-in steel sole weights, tungsten/steel back weights and lightweight aluminum body combine to produce maximum MOI, forgiveness and stability.
Taylormade's White TPU Pure Roll insert perfectly complements the Spider SR's multi-material construction. The Pure Roll's 45 degree grooves create optimal forward roll, an essential characteristic of "tracking" putts that find their way to the bottom of the cup.
With 24 degrees of toe hang, the Flow Neck hosel variant best suits golfers with a moderate amount of arc and rotation in their putting stroke.
TaylorMade Spider SR Putter - Flow Neck Features:
- Engineered with premium materials for exceptional performance
- Cast-in steel sole weight, tungsten/steel back weights and lightweight aluminum body maximize MOI, stability and forgiveness
- White TPU Pure Roll insert has a softer feel and encourages optimal forward roll, as well as better sound
- White True Path alignment and "arrow" design help golfers center the ball and clearly visualize the path to the hole
- Wing Back Weights combines steel (10g) and tungsten (15g & 20g) to optimize overall weight
- Two 50g steel Cast-In Sole Weights improve sound, feel and stability
- Hosel: Flow Neck (#9)
- Toe Hang: 24°
- Head Weight: 355g
- Loft: 2.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: KBS C-Taper Stepless Stability
- Stock Grip: Super Stroke GTR 1.0
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Spider Putters