TaylorMade Spider X Hydro Blast Putter 2021 - Flow Neck
The TaylorMade Spider X Putter is the most successful Spider Taylormade has ever created, and for good reason. The Spider X's heavy steel frame, aluminum/steel back weights and lightweight composite sole create a winning combination of optimal stability and unparalleled MOI that appeals to professionals and amateurs alike.
Taylormade's White TPU Pure Roll insert perfectly complements the Spider's iconic shape and sophisticated multi-material construction. The Pure Roll's 45 degree grooves create optimal forward roll, an essential characteristic of "tracking" putts that find their way to the bottom of the cup.
With 21 degrees of toe hang, the Flow Neck hosel variant best suits golfers with arc and rotation in their putting stroke.
TaylorMade Spider X Hydroblast Putter - Flow Neck Features:
- Engineered with premium materials for exceptional performance
- Heavy steel frame, aluminum/steel back weights and lightweight composite sole maximize MOI, stability and forgiveness
- White TPU Pure Roll insert has a softer feel and encourages optimal forward roll, as well as better sound
- White True Path alignment and "Y" design shape help golfers center the ball and clearly visualize the path to the hole
- Hydro Blast finish uses water during the blasting process to create a smooth, premium finish
- Hosel: Flow Neck (#9)
- Toe Hang: 21°
- Head Weight: 355g
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: KBS C-Taper Stepless Stability
- Stock Grip: Super Stroke GTR 1.0
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Spider Putters