TaylorMade Spider X Hydro Blast Putter - Single Bend
The TaylorMade Spider X Putter is the most successful Spider Taylormade has ever created, and for good reason. The Spider X's heavy steel frame, aluminum/steel back weights and lightweight composite sole create a winning combination of optimal stability and unparalleled MOI that appeals to professionals and amateurs alike.
Taylormade's White TPU Pure Roll insert perfectly complements the Spider's iconic shape and sophisticated multi-material construction. The Pure Roll's 45 degree grooves create optimal forward roll, an essential characteristic of "tracking" putts that find their way to the bottom of the cup.
The face-balanced, single bend hosel variant best suits golfers with little or no arc and rotation in their putting stroke.
TaylorMade Spider X Hydro Blast Putter - Single Bend Features:
- Engineered with premium materials for exceptional performance
- Heavy steel frame, aluminum/steel back weights and lightweight composite sole maximize MOI, stability and forgiveness
- White TPU Pure Roll insert has a softer feel and encourages optimal forward roll, as well as better sound
- White True Path alignment and "Y" design shape help golfers center the ball and clearly visualize the path to the hole
- Hydro Blast finish uses water during the blasting process to create a smooth, premium finish
- Hosel: Flow Neck (#9)
- Toe Hang: Face-Balanced
- Head Weight: 355g
- Loft: 3°
- Lie: 70°
- Stock Shaft: KBS C-Taper Stepless Stability
- Stock Grip: Super Stroke GTR 1.0
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Spider X Putters