How To Wear It
TaylorMade’s 60X Carbon Twist Face took the golf world by storm with its ability to optimize energy transfer and produce blistering ball speeds. The Stealth 2 Plus Driver adds Inverted Cone Technology to the already potent recipe, expanding the COR area across the face. As a result, the Stealth 2 Plus’ face is immensely more forgiving than its predecessor and retains significantly more ball speed on off-center strikes. An Inertia Generator with a 15 gram rear weight further bolsters MOI and stability, in addition to improving aerodynamics for faster club head speeds.
TaylorMade encases the 60X Carbon Twist Face in a polyurethane cover featuring groundbreaking nanotexture technology. Nanotexture allowed engineers to fine-tune launch and spin, optimizing total distance, regardless of playing conditions or where the ball is struck on the face.
The Plus is the lowest launching, lowest spinning member of the Stealth 2 family and the only model with an adjustable sliding weight track that allows players to dial in the perfect shot shape.
TaylorMade powers the Stealth 2 Plus with shaft offerings from Mitsubishi and Project X. The Kai’li Red delivers a higher launch with mid-spin yet still offers low torque stability, a rare feat. The low-launch, low-spin HZRDUS Black Gen 4 creates optimal torque and maximum stability with a stiff butt, extra-stiff midsection, and stiff tip suited to aggressive swingers.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Driver Features:
- Mid-launch, low-spin
- 60X Carbon Twist Face optimizes energy transfer for fast ball speeds and has an expanded COR area that produces a larger sweet spot
- Inverted Cone Technology maintains ball speed on off-center strikes and increases forgiveness
- Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring unites the driver head into a singular force and frees up mass that’s strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness
- Twist Face corrects inherent mis-hit tendencies for more accurate drives that find the fairway
- Nanotexture technology cover encasing the 60X Twist Face fine tunes launch and spin to optimize total distance
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator improves aerodynamics, creating a fast head shape that aids in swing speed and has a 15g rear weight to optimize MOI and forgiveness
- Sliding weight track with a 15g weight designed to help golfers control their shot shape
- Flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket is engineered to maximize ball speed and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Stock Shafts: Mitsubishi Kai’li Red 60 • Project X HZRDUS Black Gen 4 60
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2 (Black/Red, 0.600, 52g)
- Headcover and Wrench Included
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Stealth 2 Drivers