TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Rescue Hybrids 2023
How To Wear It
The tour-inspired TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Rescue Hybrids feature a compact shape that offers control and workability similar to irons, a trait valued by better players.
TaylorMade equips the Stealth 2 Plus with a high-strength C300 steel face that is both strong and fast, resulting in explosive ball speeds. Additionally, the face's variable thickness design and a thru-slot speed pocket combine to maximize ball speed across the hitting surface, so mis-hits aren't punished excessively.
TaylorMade powers the Stealth 2 Plus with Mitsubishi's Kai'li Red shaft. The Kai’li Red delivers a higher launch with mid-spin yet still offers low torque stability, a rare feat.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Rescue Hybrids Feature:
- Tour-inspired compact design offers iron-like control and workability with the forgiveness of a hybrid
- High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong, fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds
- Variable thickness face with advanced inverted cone technology maximizes ball speed across the face while maintaining playability
- Twist Face design actively corrects inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots
- V Steel sole improves turf interaction and versatility
- Flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket is engineered to deliver increased ball speed and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes
- Adjustable loft sleeve provides +/- 1.5° of adjustability and personalization to optimize trajectory and face angle
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Kai'li Red Hybrid (75 Regular, 85 Stiff, 95 X-Stiff)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2 (Black/Red, 52g, 0.600)
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrids