TaylorMade TP5x Collegiate Golf Balls 2022 - Michigan State Spartans
The new TaylorMade TP5x Collegiate Golf Balls feature a Tour Flight Dimple Pattern with shallower dimples that reduce drag during ascent, and steeper dimples that maintain lift during descent. By reducing resistance while the ball travels to its apex, and maintaining elevation as it falls to its target, the new TP5x's improved aerodynamics vastly improve carry distances in comparison to previous models.
To further magnify distance, a series of four increasingly stiff layers improve energy transfer from the core to the cover. Known as the HFM Speed Layer System, this crucial component ensures that none of your club head speed goes to waste.
Simply put, the new TP5x literally outdistances its predecessors.
TaylorMade TP5x Collegiate Golf Balls - Michigan State Spartans Feature:
- Michigan State Spartans helmet logo
- 5 Layer construction
- Tour Flight Dimple Pattern with improved aerodynamics keeps the ball airborne for longer and produces a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power
- Speed-Layer System comprised of increasingly stiff layers produces more ball speed, control in the wind and more spin around the greens
- High Flex Material (HFM) acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly to generate more ball speed
- New softer urethane cover increases groove interaction for more greenside spin
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade TP5x Collegiate Golf Balls