TaylorMade Womens M4 Driver - ON SALE
Check out similar products:
The TaylorMade Women's M4 Driver features a suite of ground breaking technology and revolutionary club designs, the most notable of which is called Twist Face.
Twist Face is TaylorMade's new corrective face curvature, which helps mishits fly farther and straighter. Twist Face's toe is aimed farther right and lofted up in comparison the center of the face. Conversely, the heel aims farther left and has less loft than the center of the club face. The result of this new curvature is a face that actively combats the low-left ball flight on a toe strike and the high-right ball flight of a heel strike.
Also new to the M4 is the Hammerhead slot. The outside of the slot is reinforced, allowing for a thinner, lighter, more flexible face. This results in a larger sweet spot. Additionally, the center of the Hammerhead slot helps generate higher ball speed and lower spin on shots struck lower on the face.
The M4 is long and straight, but that's a claim every manufacturer makes. TaylorMade, and only TaylorMade, can say they make a driver that actively corrects mishits.
TaylorMade Women's M4 Driver Features:
- Twist Face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Hammerhead Slot with reinforced outer portions allows for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot
- Center portion of the Hammerhead Slot increases ball speed low on the face and reduces unwanted spin for added distance
- Geocoustic Sole is reduced in volume to create a larger, more forgiving face and a solid, explosive sound at impact
- Stock Shaft: TM-Tuned 45 (L) Graphite
- Stock Grip: TM 360 Grey (47g)
- Headcover and wrench included
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer
Buy TaylorMade Women's M4 Drivers