Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5 Putter
Every putter in the all-new Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putter line is constructed with a standard-milled, 6061 aircraft aluminum face, anodized black, that extends back and through the flange areas. This results in solid feedback, while preserving the soft feel players prefer.
Scotty gave the Phantom X Putters tour preferred alignment with simple sight dots and longer, racing-inspired lines. Neon yellow paint is used to help frame the golf ball at address.
Each Phantom X putter is a precision milled, multi-component mallet. The models are slightly more compact that their Futura predecessors with sleek, ground-hugging contours that pleasingly angle away from the player to inspire confidence at address. Their aluminum and steel components are perfectly matched for optimal weight distribution.
The Phantom X 7.5 has a single low-bend shaft created to promote enhanced toe flow with forgiveness. Neon yellow alignment cues from the leading edge through the back flange aid with alignment at address.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5 Putter Features:
- Precision milled multi-component mallet
- 6061 aircraft aluminum face provides solid feedback with the soft feel players prefer
- Tour preferred alignment with neon yellow alignment cues from the leading edge to the back flange
- Optimal weight distribution
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Neck: Low single bend
- Toe flow: Near minimum
- Offset: Full shaft
- Stock grip: Pistolero plus
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putters