The player's iron, the Titleist T100 Irons are masterfully designed to reach new heights of tour-level precision with signature Titleist feel. A thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed and co-forged dual-density tungsten in the heel and toe deliver exceptional stability.
With progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths, the T100's deliver optimal CG positioning for preferred shot shaping through the entire set.
Titleist powers the T-Series irons with ascending mass technology shafts, which are lighter in the long irons for increased launch and speed, while short irons have heavier shafts for added control.
Titleist T100 Irons Feature:
- Fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control
- Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face
- Co-forged dual-density tungsten in the heel and toe delivers exceptional stability
- Progressive set design delivers optimal CG positioning for preferred shot shaping across the set
- Tour-refined sole shape, thin topline, minimal offset
- Enhanced camber for improved turf interaction
- Stock Shaft: True Temper AMT Tour White (low launch, low spin • 106g-130g (3g increment per club)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (white paint fill with black flat cap)
Buy Titleist T 100 Irons