Titleist T400 Irons - ON SALE
The Titleist T400 Irons are engineered to get the ball in the air, and launch it as far as possible, even when the strike isn't perfect.
Solving the distance equation begins with the incredibly fast, super thin L-Face, which produces explosive ball speed. For added forgiveness, the lower edge of the face wraps around the sole, maintaining ball speed when impact occurs lower on the face.
The next portion of the equation is launching the ball high. Titleist uses up to 100 grams of high-density tungsten in the heel and toe of the 5-7 iron, lowering the center of gravity to maximize carry distance.
Finally, in order to ensure that off center strikes still fly farther and straighter, the T400's utilize a hollow construction. This design allows Titleist to strategically position weight to deliver outstanding MOI and forgiveness.
Two premium lightweight shafts are offered with the T400s to help players with moderate swing speed players maximize performance. The steel option is True Temper's AMT Red, while the graphite option is Mitsubishi's Fubuki MV IR.
Titleist T400 Irons Feature:
- Super thin forged SUP-20 L-Face produces explosive ball speed (5-7 irons)
- 100 Grams of high density tungsten in the heel & toe produces a high, easy launch (5-7 iron)
- Hollow design delivers outstanding MOI for extreme forgiveness across the face
- Split sole design offers the performance of a wide body while sliding through the turf like a player's iron
- Progressive set design delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
- Stock Steel Shaft: True Temper AMT Red (high launch, mid-high spin, 95-107g (3g per club))
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Mitusbishi Fubuki MV IR (mid-high launch, mid spin, 50g)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite+ 43g (9 grams lighter than stock Tour Velvet 360)
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist T400 Irons