Titleist TSR2 Hybrids 2023
How To Wear It
The most played hybrids on the PGA Tour since 2014, Titleist hybrids have set the highest standard for performance and playability. The new Titleist TSR Hybrids continue to raise the bar, offering a fast, forgiving, and high-launching long-iron alternative that provides the confidence needed to pull off any shot.
Best suited to players with a sweeping swing motion, the TSR2 is classically shaped with a slightly lengthened blade that shifts the sweet spot further from the shaft, resulting in increased face flex and explosive ball speed. Titleist engineers relocated the center of gravity lower and deeper, making the TSR2 a high-launching and soft-landing hybrid that delivers maximum forgiveness.
Relief pockets have been added to the hybrid's sole, decreasing the surface area that contacts the grass. Consequently, the TSR2 is less prone to dragging or grabbing, helping it move faster through any rough length. From the fairway, this unique design reduces friction for smoother interaction with the turf.
Four shaft options are available, including Project X's HZRDUS Red 4g, Mitsubishi's Tensei AV Blue, Project X's HZRDUS Black 4g, and Mitsubishi's Tensei 1K Black.
Titleist TSR2 Hybrids Feature:
- Classically shaped, high-launch, mid-low spin, suited to players that sweep
- Extended blade length moves the impact center away from the shaft, resulting in more face flex for added ball speed and forgiveness
- Deeper and low CG produces high-flying, soft-landing approaches with maximum forgiveness
- Sole relief pockets designed to move the club faster through the rough and reduce drag for smooth turf interaction
- Designed to deliver incredible sound and feel at impact
- Surefit allows for loft and lie adjustments
- Project X HZRDUS Red Gen 4 60g Hybrid: Dual Torsion design with a less firm tip section and a clear matte finish (mid-high launch, mid-spin)
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65g Hybrid: Same Xlink resin system as 1K Black with a stiff mid-tip section (mid-launch, mid-spin)
- Project X HZRDUS Black 45G 80/90g Hybrid: New Dual Torsion design and a firm tip section (low-mid launch, low spin)
- Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 85/95g Hybrid: 1K carbon fiber weave and new Xlink resin system with a clear matte finish (low-launch, low-spin)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Flat Cap (no paint fill)
- Wrench Not Included
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Titleist TSR2 Hybrids