Titleist Vokey SM7 Special Edition Wedge Jet Black
Master craftsman Bob Vokey ushered in a new era of innovation with the release of his SM6 wedges, as evidenced by the fact that the SM6 became the most played wedge on Tour. Mr. Vokey was unwilling to rest on his laurels, and with the help of his expert R&D team, he's pushed the boundaries further with the new Titleist Vokey SM7 Spin Milled Wedges.
Titleist SM7 Wedges feature a finely tuned, progressive center of gravity, across the line of wedges. Each wedge is specifically designed to produce precise distance and trajectory with exceptional feel. The spin milled grooves are cut to even tighter tolerances with the SM7, resulting in a more precise cut by finish, meaning every wedge achieves maximum spin rates.
Chipping, more than any other area of the game, is personal. Professionals and amateurs alike have differing methods on how they like to get it close and Vokey caters to every method with 6 available grinds on the SM7:
The Vokey SM7 Special Edition Jet Black Wedge features sleek, edgy all black appearance. Titleist fits the SM7 Special Edition with a True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 Black Onyx shaft, while the grip is a Tour Velvet 360 black/black.
Titleist Vokey SM7 Special Edition Jet Black Wedges Feature:
- Progressive center of gravity produces precise distance and trajectory
- Spin milled grooves with tight tolerances for maximum spin on every wedge
- 6 available grinds to fit every swing
- True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft • S200 Wedge flex • 130 Grams • Black Onyx
- Exclusive BV - Black shaft band
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Black/Black grip
- #1 Wedge on Tour
- Jet Black finish
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Available Loft and Bounce Combinations in Chart Below