Two years ago, Titleist embarked on a mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. The result, is Titleist's new Speed Chassis, which can be found in the all-new Titleist TS2 and TS3 Drivers.
Titleist TS Drivers have the lowest center of gravity in Titleist's history, creating a higher launch and lower spin. Titleist achieve this feat by creating the thinnest titanium crown in the game and refining face thickness, allowing weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
The TS Drivers have a thinner, faster face, which increases ball speed and forgiveness. A thinner face results in more spring off the face, and each TS Driver is 100% inspected to maximize the allowable spring-like effect.
Finally, the Titleist TS Drivers have a new streamlined shape, which reduces drag by 20%, thus increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
The Titleist Women's TS2 delivers explosive distance across the face, as well as maximum forgiveness. The Driver's modern shaped, 460cc head produces a high launch, with low spin.
Titleist Women's TS2 Driver Features:
- Lowest center of gravity in Titleist history creates higher launch and lower spin
- Thinner, faster face increases ball speed and forgiveness
- 100% Inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect
- New streamlined shape reduces drag by 20% for more clubhead speed and distance
- Fixed center of gravity
- Stock Shaft: Kuro Kage Black 40 Ladies
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Authorized Titleist Retailer
Buy Women's Titleist TS Drivers