The Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Hybrids feature Tour Edge's all-new Diamond Face Technology. 44 different diamond shapes or "mini trampolines" are stationed behind the face, producing a massive sweet spot that is extended higher on the toe and heel.
The face is built from lightweight Hyper-Steel using Cup Face Technology to maximize the trampoline effect, resulting in a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center strikes.
Dual Carbon Fiber Technology in the heel and sole create massive weight savings, allowing Tour Edge to resposition weight to the back of the head, resulting in extreme MOI and forgiveness.
To improve the acoustics of the entire EXS metalwood lineup, Tour Edge inserted a Sound Diffusion Bar inside the club head. The S.D. Bar was modeled after a similar design that is used in studios and concert halls to enrich sound.
Stock shaft offerings include the KBS TGI Tour Graphite and the Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black.
Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Hybrids Feature:
- Diamon Face Technology produces a massive sweet spot
- Hyper-Steel Cup Face creates faster balls speeds, reduction of spin and better mis-hit performance
- Sound Diffusion Bar improves acoustics
- Dual Carbon Fiber Technology repositions weight back/deep for extreme MOI and forgiveness
- Diamond Face Technology produces a hotter face, faster ball speeds, reduced spin and a large sweet spot
- Re-engineered SlipStream Sole is wider for smoother turf interaction and faster club head speed
- Stock Shafts: KBS TGI Tour Graphite • Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black Graphite
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Tour Edge Exotics Hybrids