Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Irons 2020
The Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Irons feature a hollow body construction with a forged maraging steel 450 cup face to produce added distance in the long irons (4-7). The shorts irons (8-GW) have a 431 SS-Solid construction with a deep undercut cavity for more precision and accuracy. The entire iron set has expanded perimeter weighting to provide increased MOI, and the long irons, which are traditionally harder to hit, have an additional 19-gram tungsten toe weight to widen the sweet spot further.
Stock shaft offerings include the True Temper XP85 Steel and the True Temper Elevate 95 Steel.
Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 Irons Feature:
- Game-improvement improvement iron that plays longer
- Hollow-body maraging steel 450 cup face long irons provide increased distance (4-7)
- 431 SS-Solid construction deep undercut cavity short irons provide accuracy and precision (8-GW)
- SpiderWeb Variable Face Thickness Technology expands the sweet spot
- Expanded perimeter weighting heel and toe weight pads for increase MOI
- Additional 19 gram tungsten weight in toe of low irons (4-7) for even greater MOI and forgiveness
- LaunchPad Technology behind the face creates the optimal launch and absorbs unwanted shock
- Progressive set design optimizes each club for performance and turf interaction
- Stock Shafts: True Temper XP85 Steel • True Temper Elevate 95 Steel
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Tour Edge Exotics Irons