Tour Edge Exotics EXS Hybrids - ON SALE
Check out similar products:
The Tour Edge Exotics Hybrids offer all the modern technology and adjustability you could ever ask for, but at a nearly unbeatable price point.
The EXS Fairway Woods are made with high-density Carpenter steel and a special 750° heating technique that provides extreme strength, allowing for a thinner face. In addition to the heating technique, the cup face design has given Tour Edge the ability to make the face thinner than any model in company history, resulting in blistering ball speed.
The all new Flight Tuning System has an adjustable sole weight, so you to lock in the perfect ball flight. Adjusting the weight brings the center of gravity back and can also change swing weight and launch characteristics.
Variable Face Thickness technology offers multiple levels of thickness that maximize forgiveness from more points on the face, especially in the heel and toe areas.
Wider SlipStream speed channels on the sole improve aerodynamics and smoother turf interaction, creating faster club head speeds.
Tour Edge positioned the center of gravity closer to the face of the EXS Fairway Woods, producing a trajectory that fights winds and increases roll.
Tour Edge fits the EXS Hybrids with the ultra-premium Tensei CK Blue shaft.
Tour Edge Exotics EXS Hybrids Features:
- High-density Carpenter steel allows for a thinner face and faster ball speeds
- Variable Face Thickness technology significantly increases forgiveness
- Improved aerodynamics for less drag, better turf interaction and faster club head speed
- Flight Tuning System allows you to dial in the perfect ball flight
- Low, forward center of gravity for less spin and increased roll
- Tensei CK Blue graphite shaft
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Tour Edge Exotics EXS Hybrids