Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Fairway Woods
The Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Fairway Woods feature a thinner and lighter 17-4 forged steel crown for faster clubhead speed with a lower center of gravity. The lighter crown also allows Tour Edge to place a weight near the back of the club to increase MOI and make it easier to launch.
Cup Face technology and Variable Thickness Technology combine to make the Hot Launch 4 Fairway Woods extremely long, even on miss-hits. To further boost power, Tour Edge widened the Power Channel on the sole, which increases face flexing for amplified ball speed, less spin and added forgiveness.
Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Fairway Woods Feature:
- Shallow face design and low CG deliver a high launch and lower spin for maximum distance
- Cup Face and Variable Face Thickness technology provide power across the entire face
- Rear sole weight creates a deep CG and super high MOI for extreme forgiveness
- Power Channel behind the face maximizes flex for amplified ball speed
- More aerodynamic shape lowers CG for an easy launch
- Stock Shaft: UST Mamiya
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Fairway Woods