Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Irons
The Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Irons are made with extremely soft 431 stainless steel for optimal feel, and feature an expanded undercut cavity to provide maximum forgiveness, power and consistent performance.
The vast undercut cavity allows weight to be moved into the sole for higher MOI and high COR with faster ball speeds. Additionally, the undercut cavity provides a higher launch angle for longer carry distances.
The Hot Launch 4 Iron's low, deep center of gravity allows Tour Edge to power-loft the clubs for added distance and lower spin. This results in a distance iron that travels farther and straight, but with the same apex height as a standard iron.
Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Irons Feature:
- Extremely soft 431 stainless steel provides optimal feel
- Undercut cavity delivers maximum forgiveness and power on every shot
- Shallow face height provides a deeper center of gravity for higher flying shots
- Toe weight technology creates an expanded sweet spot and maximizes stability
- Power-lofted for added distance and lower spin with the same apex
- Stock Shafts: KBS Tour 90 Steel • UST Mamiya Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Tour Edge Hot Launch 4 Irons