Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Hybrid Combo Iron Set
If you're like most golfers, you struggle to hit your long irons. The Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Hybrid Combo Iron Set replaces your difficult to hit long irons with forgiving, high-launching hybrids.
Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Hybrids feature Diamond Face Technology, a major breakthrough in face technology. Diamond Face consists of 39 "mini-trampolines" behind the face, which flex and rebound to rocket the ball of the club face for explosive ball speed. Additional benefits include better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
Not only are the C521 Hybrids long, they're forgiving as well. Tour Edge places a weight in the extreme rear of the club head to boost MOI and forgiveness. This new weight placement produces an 4% increase in MOI when compared to the Previous Hot Launch 4 Fairway Woods.
Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Irons feature a vast undercut cavity that allows weight to be moved away from the face and into the sole to increase MOI and boost CT for faster ball speeds. Pushing weight to the sole also lowers and deepens the center of gravity, which allowed Tour Edge to power loft the irons while still maintaining the same launch characteristics as a standard lofted iron. The end result is a modern long-distance iron that produces straighter, longer shots with the same apex expected from each club.
After extensive testing with Tour Edge's one-of-a-kind swing robot, Tour Edge selected the mid-launch, mid-spin Aldila Rogue as the C521's stock graphite shaft. The lightweight, low-kick point, high-launching KBS MAX 80 is the stock steel option.
Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 Hybrid Combo Iron Set Features:
- Diamond Face technology features 39 diamond shape "trampolines" to produce a hotter face, faster ball speeds & better off-center performance
- High MOI rear sole weight increases forgiveness
- Deep Cup Face boosts face flex on off-center hits to maximize ball speeds on miss-hits
- Power Channel behind the face amplifies ball speed, reduces spin and increases forgiveness on shots struck low on the face
- Upgraded acoustic engineering through Acoustic Ribbing Channels to provide top-shelf sound and feel
- Stock Shaft: Aldila Rogue Graphite (mid-launch, mid-spin)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
- Expanded undercut cavity moves weight back to maximize power and stability
- Wide sole design lowers the center of gravity for clean, high-flying shots
- Chamfered top line increases face height and thickness for superior forgiveness and power
- Toe weighted design maximizes stability on impact and provides better distance on miss-hits
- Power lofted setup created from the ultra-low center of gravity delivers extreme distance gains
- Stock Shafts: KBS MAX 80 Steel • Aldila Rogue Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Tour Edge Hot Launch Combo Sets