Tour Edge Womens Hot Launch E521 Iron-Wood Iron Set
Hot Launch Women's E521 Iron-Woods feature Tour Edge's Houdini Sole Design, which includes an area of mass concentrated on the trailing edge of the sole, as well as a curved leading edge under the face. This all-new shape creates more area to put extra mass, allowing Tour Edge to precisely position weight in the head to produce an ultra-low and deep center of gravity, optimizing launch conditions and significantly improving stability. An additional benefit of the sole's design is that it reduces turf interaction and drag by 35% in comparison to Hot Launch 4.
If you, like many golfers, find yourself searching for added distance, the E521s have you covered. The Iron-Wood's hollow-body perimeter weighting produces the same distance properties of a metalwood in an iron design for maximum ball speed.
Tour Edge fits the E521s with the extremely lightweight Mitsubishi FUBUKI shaft to help maximize velocity and fight the fade.
Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E521 Iron-Wood Iron Set Feature:
- Houdini sole reduces turf interaction and moves weight low and deep for an extremely easy to hit iron
- Hollow-body perimeter weighting produces the distance properties of a wood for maximum ball speed and distance
- Slice-fighting offset design works with the heel weight to produce straighter, more accurate shots
- Shallow face design launches the ball with ease for higher-flying, longer shots
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi FUBUKI Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Women's Tour Edge Hot Launch Irons