Tour Edge Womens Hot Launch E522 Iron-Woods 2021
The Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Iron-Woods feature a hollow-body, perimeter weighted design that provides 2 astounding performance benefits. The first, is metalwood-like ball speed in an iron design for maximum distance. The second, is that it produces an extremely low and back center of gravity, creating an extremely forgiving face.
To boost distance further, the E522 is equipped with a super-shallow cup face design. This super-thin forged face generates the pinnacle of extraordinary distance, extreme ease of launch, increased apex heights, and hang time.
If you, like many golfers, find yourself fighting the dreaded slice, the E522 has you covered. The iron's offset design and strategically placed heel draw-bias weighting are sure to help you avoid the right side of the golf course, with the added benefit of increasing launch angle.
The main attraction of the E522 is Tour Edge's Houdini Sole Design, which includes an area of raised mass at the rear of the club head, as well as a curved leading edge under the face. This all-new shape creates more area to put extra mass, allowing Tour Edge to precisely position weight in the head to produce an ultra-low and deep center of gravity. The result is an extremely high MOI rating, incredible stability, and improved launch conditions. As an added benefit, the sole design reduces turf interaction by 35% to help get the ball out of tough lies. Simply put, Houdini Sole makes this the highest launching and easiest to hit irons ever produced.
When it came time to select the stock shaft for the E522, Tour Edge elected to go with a lightweight offering from Mitsubishi to help players achieve maximum club head speed for added distance.
Tour Edge Women's Hot Launch E522 Iron-Woods Feature:
- Houdini Sole moves weight low and deep for the easiest launch and most forgiveness possible in an iron design
- Hollow body perimeter weighting creates the distance and MOI properties of a metalwood for maximum ball speed, distance and forgiveness
- Offset design and heel sole weight square the club for a draw bias that stops shots from heading right
- Super-thin, shallow forged cup face produces higher-flying, longer shots
- Ultra-lightweight shaft helps launch the ball higher with maximum velocity
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi FUBUKI HL Graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5
- Authorized Tour Edge Retailer
Buy Women's Tour Edge Iron Woods