Wilson D9 Driver 2021
Using intelligent design, Wilson ran thousands of simulations to create a driver that maximizes both speed and distance. The end result is the new D9 Driver. By dividing the D9's PKR face into a series a zones, every millimeter of the face has been fine-tuned for explosive distance and optimal performance. At the rear of the head, a 10 gram (regular and stiff flex) or a super light 3 gram (senior flex) weight increases MOI and adds forgiveness on all types of shots.
If you're skeptical about the D9's performance, know that it shares the same face construction, shaping, and composite crown as the WLabs Prototype Driver use on tour.
Wilson outfits the D9 with Mitsubishi's Tensei CK Blue graphite shaft and LAMKIN's Crossline Genesis grip.
Wilson D9 Driver Features:
- Intelligent design ran thousands of simulations to create a driver that maximizes both speed and distance
- PKR Face is fine-tuned for explosive distance and performance
- 3-Layer Kevlar [K]omposite crown neutralizes vibration and lowers center of gravity for a better ball flight
- Optimized weighting for increased MOI and added forgiveness
- Shares the same face construction, shaping, and composite crown as WLABS Prototype Driver
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue Graphite
- Stock Grip: LAMKIN Crossline Genesis grip
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson D9 Drivers
Wilson Products can only be shipped to the USA