Wilson D9 Irons
Wilson had great success with the D7 irons, but took it another step further with the D9 Irons. New power hole arrangements increase deflection and allow more energy to transfer to the ball, resulting in higher ball speeds and greater distance. This new arrangement was created using the Generative design process, which simulated hundreds of power hole locations before ultimately finding the highest performance setup.
The D9's have the largest, thinnest, unsupported face in Wilson history that results in a hot, responsive face for maximum distance and control. The irons' low center of gravity (lowest in Wilson's history) improves both launch and spin characteristics for increased workability all around the course.
Stock shaft offerings include KBS' MAX Ultralight 80 in steel and Mitsubishi's Tensei AV Silver in graphite. The stock grip is LAMKIN's Crossline Genesis grip.
Wilson D9 Irons Feature:
- Wilson's thinnest unsupported face is hot, responsive and provides explosive ball speeds
- New Power Hole arrangements result in effortlessly higher ball speeds and greater distance
- Wilson's lowest-ever center of gravity improves both launch and spin for increased workability
- Intelligent design compared thousands of head shapes and power hole arrangements to optimize distance and ball speed
- Player testing showed increased ball speed, high ball flight, increased decent angle and longer carry than the D7 irons
- Stock Shafts: KBS Max Ultralight 80 Steel • Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver Graphite
- Stock Grip: LAMKIN Crossline Genesis
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Wilson Products can only be shipped to the USA
Buy Wilson D9 Irons