The Wilson Launch Pad Driver is designed to solve one of golf's most common problems, the dreaded slice. The driver utilizes hosel offset, 13 grams in the heel side of the club, a slightly closed face and an upright lie angle to eliminate the shot to the right and help you find the fairway.
The Launch Pad Driver features a lightweight shaft and club, which weigh just 272 grams in total, making for one of the lightest drivers on the market. Extreme light weight translates into effortless club head speed. Combine the weight with an ultra-forgiving face that delivers high speed and launch angles, and you have a driver that maximizes your distance.
Wilson Launch Pad Driver Features:
- Heel weight, closed face, offset hosel and an upright lie angle help eliminate slices
- Lightweight head and shaft produce effortless club head speed for greater distance
- Variable face technology delivers high ball speeds across the face, even on mishits
- Stock Shaft: UST Mamiya Helium Graphite
- Stock Grip: Wilson Staff MicroLite
- Stock Length: 45.5"
- Swing Weight: D1
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson Launch Pad Drivers