Wilson Staff Model CB Irons 2021
Designed to meet the performance requirements of Wilson Tour Staff players, the Wilson Staff Model CB Irons feature modern control, workability and forgiveness with a classic look and feel.
The Staff Model CB’s are forged from 8620 carbon steel and backed by an integrated Impact Mass Area to provide solid, muscle back-like feel, but with a cavity design to increase consistency and forgiveness. The entire set utilizes a Tri-Brace Stabilizer on the back of the head to help transfer more energy, add ball speed and maximize stability, while simultaneously delivering incredible sound and feel. To further boost stability and lower the center of gravity, the long and mid irons are outfitted with twenty grams of high-density tungsten in the toe.
Wilson outfits the Staff Model CB Irons with True Temper's Dynamic Gold Shaft and Golf Pride's Tour Velvet Grip, the #1 shaft and #1 grip played on tour.
Wilson Staff Model CB Irons Feature:
- Forged 8620 carbon steel face backed by an integrated Impact Mass Area to provide muscle back-like feel but with a cavity back for maximum consistency and forgiveness
- Tri-Brace Stabilizer helps transfer more energy to the ball while delivering incredible sound and feel
- 20 Grams of high-density tungsten in the toe of long and mid irons enhances stability and lowers the center of gravity for reliably consistent shots
- Precision milled face with precision milled scorelines
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Wilson Products can only be shipped to the USA
Buy Wilson Staff Model Irons