Originally created as a prototype to meet the demands of tour players, the Wilson Staff Model Utility Irons deliver incredible performance and reliability.
The Staff Model Utility Irons feature a hollow body construction that generates incredible distance and forgiveness. Working in conjunction with the hollow body is a high-strength C300 face, which delivers greater ball speeds and distance across the entire face.
The final piece of technology in the equation sole weighting, which positions seven grams of weight low in the club head, making the utility more forgiving and higher launching.
Wilson Staff Model Utility Irons Feature:
- Created to meet the demands of Tour Staff players
- Hollow body construction provides distance, forgiveness and improved launch
- High-strength C300 face delivers greater ball speeds and distance across the entire face
- Seven grams of weight are positioned in the sole, making the irons forgiving and high launching
- Stock Shaft: KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Buy Wilson Staff Utility Irons