Wilson Womens D9 Irons
Wilson had great success with the D7 irons, but took it another step further with the Women's D9 Irons. New power hole arrangements increase deflection and allow more energy to transfer to the ball, resulting in higher ball speeds and greater distance. This new arrangement was created using the Generative design process, which simulated hundreds of power hole locations before ultimately finding the highest performance setup.
The D9's have the largest, thinnest, unsupported face in Wilson history that results in a hot, responsive face for maximum distance and control. The irons' low center of gravity (lowest in Wilson's history) improves both launch and spin characteristics for increased workability all around the course.
Stock shaft on the Women's D9 Irons is the Aldila Quaranta Blue and the stock grip is Wilson Staff Women's Performance.
Wilson Women's D9 Irons Feature:
- Wilson's thinnest unsupported face is hot, responsive and provides explosive ball speeds
- New Power Hole arrangements result in effortlessly higher ball speeds and greater distance
- Wilson's lowest-ever center of gravity improves both launch and spin for increased workability
- Intelligent design compared thousands of head shapes and power hole arrangements to optimize distance and ball speed
- Player testing showed increased ball speed, high ball flight, increased decent angle and longer carry than the D7 irons
- Stock Shaft: Aldila Quaranta Blue Graphite
- Stock Grip: Wilson Staff Women's Performance
- Authorized Wilson Retailer
Wilson Products can only be shipped to the USA
Buy Wilson Ladies Irons